Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I will no longer complain about my breasts again...

...after hearing the news of Christina Applegate's breast cancer diagnosis and then hearing that she just had a double mastectomy. Because cancer does not seem to discriminate at all and I know of my own personal cancer risks.


So no more. I'm going to be thankful for the healthy, vital breasts that I have and hope that I may continue to always have them.






Sometimes you just need a wake-up call to bring you back to perspective.
Long live my big 'ol breastisis!

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

you have good boobs... no homo... let me borrow a lil... not all of em... dont think I could handle all that but just a little smidget... would that be fun if you could borrow boobs like you do everything else from your homegirls in life... like just for a night.. because a certain outfit may look better if you have big ones.. and other outfits make look better if you have small ones...

OK I'm rambling... bye now

clnmike said...

Yes those are very nice in deed, excuse while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

But breast cancer hits black women harder than needed because of late diagnosis. The sistas need to be more vigilant and perform proper self breast exams.

Not Your Average Male said...

Preach... something happening to them would be like Mount Rushmore losing Teddy Roosevelt's head.