Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Musical Debut

It was that time again, time for the 48-Hour Film Project in Bmore for 2008 and I jumped at the chance to do it again but imagine my surprise and shock when we drew a musical.

For those not in the know the 48-hour Film Project is a film competition where you have to write, shoot, edit and submit a 7 minute film within 48 hours. You are given the genre, a character a prop and a line and you have to go with it. This is my 3rd one. And once again, lots of fun.

Be gentle, for a chick whose been terrified of singing in public since childhood, this was pretty daring of me but it felt good to push myself to do something I never thought I could do. It was great working with the crew at Garbled Jargon films and it was shot all in ONE take!



And since I think I look like a short Treasure Troll, I won't be watching it again anytime soon. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle at Hey Love Designs said...

great job, Charlee!!! You can hit up broadway now ;)

Erika 2004 said...

The singing, pretty good job. The "running man" at the very end, that scared me!!! :))